– Hospital stocks were hospitalized after a huge plunge at the opening bell on January 10, 2019.
– “Medicine Price Control” would cripple hospital’s profit, while LPH was estimated to lose 12% of profit.
– SIRI formed “Siri Smart Five” as property developer for the company and businesses in the future.
– MACO was aiming for a capital increase with 412.67 million shares by offering to RO 10:1 at ฿1.60/share.
– AJA hit the ceiling for the second day. Analysts saw as buy the dips.
– MTC projected the company will reach a new high in both revenue and profit, while aiming to establish 300 more branches.
– DTAC slumped 9% after proposing ฿9.5 billion as compensation to settle disputes with CAT. The settlement will be initiated after receiving approval from its shareholders at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders.
– Institutions hit the market with ฿2 billion selloff to sink SET by 3 points.
– SET closed at 1,587.63 points, plunged ฿2.87 or 0.18% with ฿53.5 billion in value as volatility hit Asia markets. Meanwhile, investors are still waiting for an in-depth detail of the meeting between the U.S. and China early this week.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on January 10, 2018