– Asia Wealth strengthened its analyst team by taking Mr. Suchate Sukthae, SCB Securities’ analyst, into the team.
– INTUCH’s profit hiked 7% to ฿11.5 billion in 2018, while announced dividend payment of ฿1.17, XD February 21, 2019.
– CPN sold 5% of DTC to hold 17.58% of the remaining shares, which ANAN had acquired that portion.
– ASIAN debuted its new brand of animal feed “monchou”, targeted its total income to grow ฿200 million in three years.
– CRD signed ฿317 million structural and architectural work for 2 Holiday Inn in Samui.
– Major investors had purchased a total of three big lots of DOD’s shares, totaled 6 million shares at ฿15.00/share, higher than the market price by 17%.
– Local institutions and foreign investors sold a total of ฿3.86 billion in the amid volatility in Thai political issue, plunged SET by 13.68 points.
– SET closed at 1,638.00 points, plunged 13.68 points or 0.83% with ฿40.6 billion in value. The volatility in political issues had crushed Thai markets since last Friday, while the uncertainty of the outcome of US-China trade talk still had negative sentiment to the global market.