– CHAYO proposed a dividend payment at ฿0.04/share, XD April 9.
– GLOW proposed a dividend payment at ฿1.177/share, XD May 2.
– BKD proposed a dividend payment at ฿0.16/share, XD April 18.
– SGF expected to issue a 10-year debenture not exceeding ฿2 billion for the loan business expansion and refinance its existing debt.
– TRUE established a joint venture company, True-Kona, to form a private equity fund to invest in game and tech companies.
– DRT invested ฿400 million for the installation of fiber cement tile production line to increase competitiveness in the business and continuously maintain growth rate.
– SEAFCO revealed an acquisition of four new projects in March worth a total of ฿237 million.
– Court sentenced “Premchai” to jail, and later allowed for bail as the defendant showed no intention of fleeing.
– PREB revealed a ฿8 billion backlog, confident in 20% growth in revenue in 2019.
– PTTEP started the development of “Algeria Hassi Bir Rekaiz,” expecting production of 13,000 BPD in 2021.
– RATCH invested ฿8 billion in Collector Wind Farm Project which was expected to commence in 2020.
– ITD soared 7.5% after the court ruling of Premchai’s leopard poaching case.
– Foreign Investors return to buy the dips while Individuals pour ฿1.2 billion in speculation.
– SET closed at 1,630.09 points, rose 12.52 points or 0.77% with ฿36.4 billion in value. Nomura Securities stated that the Thai stock market recovered after a losing streak to the point that investors could speculate. The market tomorrow would still recover with a support level at 1,620 points and a resistance level at 1,643-1,650 points.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on March 19, 2019