– SET closed at 1,679.17 points, increased 5.65 points or 0.34% with a trading value of THB 46.5 billion as energy and commerce sectors led the market as top movers. While Asia markets faced volatility after Fed hinted about no rate cut, the Thai market still had better performance from the news of keeping a steady interest rate.
– Individuals sell the rips for THB 2.14 billion while Institutions and Prop Trade buoyed the market with a total of THB 2.48 billion of net buy.
– GULF commenced the operation of GNRV1, signalled all of its SPPs to be fully commenced in July.
– EARTH delayed 2017 financial report to late June while expecting to submit all reports within 2019.
– CHAYO denied the rumor, asserted 28 investors agree on 6 months silent period. CHAYO closed at ฿4.22/share, rose ฿0.14/share or 3.43% on May 2, 2019.
– U invested ฿890 million to acquire the rights to operate 19 hotels in Germany and Switzerland.
– EA made a New High in 14 months after the share price reached ฿58.25/share, but closed lower at ฿57.25/share. Analyst recommended “Buy” at ฿62.00/share, expecting constant growth.
– BIZ signed a contract worth THB 124 million to acquire 3D CT stimulator and linear accelerator project.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on May 2, 2019