GPSC Aims to Make a Tender Offer for the Rest of GLOW’s 4.75% at ฿90.81

GPSC Aims to Make a Tender Offer for the Rest of GLOW 4.75% at ฿90.81

The Board of Directors of Glow Energy Public Company Limited (GLOW) has approved to propose in the shareholders meeting to consider delisting Glow’s securities from being securities listed on the SET. Due to on 19 June 2019, Global Power Synergy Public Company Limited (GPSC), the major shareholder of GLOW, which hold the share of GLOW in the total number of 1,393,334,816 ordinary shares or 95.25%, has an intention to make a tender offer for all of the securities of GLOW which the remaining 69,530,219 shares or 4.75% in order to delist the securities from being securities listed on the SET. The tender offer price is THB90.8136 per share.

Moreover, The approval of the independent director has appointed Jay Capital Advisory  Limited to be an independent financial advisor of GLOW and to provide opinions to the shareholders of GLOW.

Additionally, the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders no.1/2019 of GLOW has been approved which will be held on Tuesday 13 August 2019 at 14.30 at Surasak Room 1&2, 11th Floor, Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn Bangkok, Thailand.

คำค้น