– SET closed at 1,740.91 points, rose 10.57 points or 0.61% with a trading value of THB 68.5 billion. Asian stocks mostly closed in positive territory from the anticipation of the renewal of trade talks, especially Nikkei and SSEC that closed +2.13% and +2.22%, respectively. European stocks also opened higher while U.S. Indices Futures all gained more than 1%.
– Fund flow from Foreign Investors pumped Thai stocks again on July 1st, adding 10.57 points to SET Index with their THB 4.69 net buy.
– EARTH and IFEC sank to the bottom from a huge selloff on the 1st day of temporary trading.
– SINGER closed at ฿8.20/share, jumped 10.81% after restructuring while analyst recommended “BUY” at ฿10.40 with a 30% upside.
– SCB announced the sale of SCBLIFE, booking ฿9.27 billion while distributing FWD and SCB Life insurance for 15 years.
– GULF Announced the COD of “GNRV2” with 128MW and 10TPH steam generation.
– GULF’s Sarath soared to take the position of the second-richest man in Thailand.