– SET closed at 1,740.45 points, increased 1.02 points or 0.06% with a trading value of THB69.15 billion. The stocks in SET were traded higher on July 11, 2019, after the positive sentiment overnight from the hang of interest rate cut of Fed’s Chairman Jerome Powell which made Nasdaq Composite reach a new high yesterday. Both investors and analysts had been anticipating that there would certainly be a rate cut at the end of the month for at least 25 basis points.
The recently formed government was also one of the positive factors to make Thai shares edged higher, seeing that projects such as EEC would continue in the same direction as before.
– Stocks in Focus on 11 July 2019: DOD and BJC
– The analyst recommended “BUY” DOD share with the highest target price of the consensus at THB16.30/share and estimated 2H19 performance of DOD to recover from starting the production of the new product since 2Q2019 and preparing to produce their own supplementary products. Moreover, DOD has purchased the business of PCCA Laboratory Co.,Ltd (PCCA), a manufacturer of cosmetic and care products, since the end of last year which will see the result of business restructuring in the 2H2019.
– The analyst stated that a 2/2019 profit of BJC is growing positively from the last year including WG business which has bought since last year and paying an effective tax rate as normal and recommended “BUY” BJC share with the target price of THB58.00/share. Furthermore, the policy of the new government that promised to keep the eyes on agriculture products and stimulate purchasing power, while BJC has new customers for packaging business to substitute the previous income.
– 3 TQM major shareholders disposed 8.33% of shares to institutions to buoy trading liquidity.
– EPCO acquired 15% of “WPS” shares for ฿72 million to increase share proportion to 99.50%.
– SQ joined “Golden Lake” to develop a coal mine in Myanmar and to study investment in the power plant.
– HUMAN closed the date at THB9.05, increased THB0.35 or 4.02%. During today’s session, HUMAN’s share price reached 5% to a New High at THB9.10 in the 3 Months and the lowest was THB8.80 with a trading value of THB50 million. The analyst gave the target price at ฿10.90/Share.
– SCB sealed the deal with Indonesian “Go-Jek” and Thai “GET” to propel digital lifestyle.
– GUNKUL signed the contract of 900KW Solar PV Rooftop Project with Huachiew Chalermprakiet University (HCU)
– NBTC revealed a total of ฿2.9 billion to be compensated for 7 digital TV operators.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on July 11, 2019