– SET closed at 1,735.10 points, increased 11.66 points or 0.68% with a trading value of THB 61.92 billion. Thai market has returned to close higher for a second day which is the same as the regional market, average increased 0.7%. The increase of Asia market responded to a signal of Fed interest rate cut and the upgrade of “Fitch Ratings” for Thailand from “Stable” to “Positive”.
– Institutions and Proprietary Trading net bought THB2,581.81 million while Foreigner Investors and Individuals switched to net sell for profit-taking.
– Stocks in Focus on 19 July 2019: GFPT and JWD
– The analyst recommended “BUY” GFPT share with the target price of ฿19.7/share and estimated a high demand of chicken due to the African Swine Fever (AFS) crisis in pork. Additionally, the potential of investors to switch from TFG and CPF to GFPT by using risk and reward ratio method. The analyst also expected that Thai baht is not too strong due to a measure to prevent Thai baht speculation of BOT which GFPT export the products more than 50% of the total revenue.
– The analyst expected a 2Q2019 profit of JWD to grow 65% YoY to ฿81 million from a revenue recognition in the first quarter of Transmex in Vietnam. In addition to the 2H2019 of JWD, it tends to be better due to a high season and a revenue recognition of the investment in Taiwan, Cambodia, and Vietnam last year. Moreover, JWD was not affected by the trade war because the cold storage business is in the food sector. In terms of the industrial in Phanom Pehn, the analyst expected a 2019 profit to increase 53% to a new high at ฿370 million due to moving a production base of China. Therefore, Finansia Syrus recommended “BUY” JWD share with the target price of ฿12/share.
– TPOLY acquired a new “Renewable Power Plant (Siam Power)” project worth ฿990 million.
– Analysts recommended “BUY” BBL share with the highest target price at ฿246, expecting 2H19E to grow further with the large business loan.
– A decrease in net premiums earned and fees waived sank KBANK’s 2Q19 profit to ฿9.9 billion.
– Higher revenue growth buoyed KTC’s 2Q and 1H profit to grow by 1.3% and 16%.
– An improvement in NII and lower impairment loss buoyed KTB’s 2Q profit to reach ฿8.17 billion.
– BAY’s 2Q profit jumped 12% from higher-income while 1H profit soared 58% to reach ฿19.7 billion.
– High operating expenses pressured TCAP to book ฿1.9 billion of profits in 2Q, Sinking 7.5% YoY
– THANI’s 2Q19 profit hiked 3% to ฿511 million from higher revenues and lower expenses.
– KKP’s 2Q19 profit declined by 5% after net fees and services income plunged by 4.5%.
– TRITN booked funding of ฿490 million from “Zico Trust” to ready for domestic and international competition.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on July 19, 2019