– SET closed at 1,660.68 points, plunged 13.35 points or 0.80% with a trading value of 70,086.30 million baht. Analyst revealed that the plummet from the profit-taking before the ECB meeting to be convened tonight. The direction of the market tomorrow might depend on the result of ECB’s meeting while analyst expected the market to move sideways, giving the support level at 1,650 and the resistant level at 1,680-1,700.
– Foreign Investors plunged SET by 13.35 points for profit-taking before hearing the result of ECB’s meeting.
– “Pongsak Lothongkam” made a tender offer for all of SVI shares at ฿4.85, asserting not to delist in 12 months.
– EPCO issued debentures 500 million baht with a 5.25% interest rate for institutions and major investors on September 16-18.
– NOBLE joined with Hong Kong Land to establish a joint venture company to support real estate business.
– Stocks in Focus on September 12, 2019: PTTGC (Finansia Syrus TP ฿64.00/share) and IVL (Aira Securities TP ฿48.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on September 12, 2019