– SET closed at 1,610.69 points, declined 2.95 points or 0.18% with a trading value of 37.8 billion baht. Phillip Securities (Thailand) stated that the market was afraid of a recession after a new negative factor had been added to the table which was the new trade war between the U.S. and EU.
The stimulus plan from the government had helped stocks related to domestic plays to support the market. Phillip Securities expected the market to continue in the negative territory in tomorrow’s trading session but would stand above 1,600 points.
– Institutions and Foreign Investors poured Thai shares nonstop, adding another 3.57 billion baht of a selloff in today’s session.
– IFEC formed the executive team, Thavich had been appointed to take the position of Chairman of the Executive Committee.
– GUNKUL sold all of its debenture worth 2.8 billion baht, aiming to use the funds for refinancing and business expansion.
– TTCL aimed to invest 4.5 billion baht to establish three more “Torrified Biomass Pellet” in 2021.
– Stocks in Focus on October 3, 2019: CPALL (Kasikorn Securities TP ฿94.00/share) and EPG (Krungsri Securities TP ฿7.80/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on October 3, 2019