– SET closed at 1,607.50 points, declined 8.68 points or 0.54% with a trading value of 51 billion baht. Finansia Syrus stated that the market was currently waiting to see how the trade deals would turn out, reflected by low trading value not just in the Thai market, but also in regional markets.
Finansia Syrus advised keeping an eye on TISCO’s 3Q19 financial report which is expected to be released tomorrow while other banks to follow in the upcoming week.
– Local Institutions and Proprietary Trading poured 5.7 billion baht of Thai shares prior to the U.S.-China trade talks while Foreign Investors scooped up 3.2 billion baht.
– AWC closed 1% higher on the first trading day and will be officially announced to be included in SET50 by next week.
– Thai Consumer Confidence Index in September fell to 72.2 while an expert said that the government’s stimulus plan did not work.
– TKN appointed “Orion Corp” as a sole distributor in China while aiming to penetrate Korea and Russia markets.
– LHFG’s 3Q19 profit decreased by 1.6% to 767 million baht from lower net interest income.
– CP Consortium affirmed “Saksayam” that it will ink the deal on October 25.
– Stocks in Focus on October 10, 2019: CKP (KTB Securities TP ฿6.50/share) and KBANK (KGI Securities TP ฿213.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on October 10, 2019