TMB Bank Public Company Limited (TMB) has stated in the announcement with reference to an issuance and allocation of 30,355,987,145 units of transferable subscription rights, tranche 1 (the TMB-T1 or TSRs), by TMB to its existing shareholders on a pro rata basis on 2 October 2019.
In this regard, TMB has announced the timetable concerning the trading period and subscription period in respect of the TMB-T1 as follows;
1) Trading period on the SET will be on 15-24 October 2019
2) SP-sign posting date will be on 25 October 2019
3) Record date for the exercise of TSRs will be on 29 October 2019
4) Period to express the intention to exercise TSRs will be on 8 – 22 November 2019
5) Settlement period for the subscription fee will be on 8 – 22 November 2019 and the payment should be made constantly at the time of filing an exercise form.
Furthermore, the exercise date will be on 25 November 2019 while the expiry date will be on 26 November 2019, and the delisting date is on 26 November 2019.
In addition, if a holder of TSRs does not exercise the subscription right within the subscription period, those TSRs will immediately become null and the relevant holder will be unable to subscribe for new shares exercised thereunder.