– SET closed at 1,615.14 points, decreased 11.06 points or 0.68% with a trading value of 52.4 billion baht. The Thai stock market decline, in line with the regional market, from the uncertainty of trade war while the U.S. President Donald Trump would not give any details of the deal.
– Institutions sold the rips for ฿1.7bn while Individuals scooped shares at lower prices.
– Revenue recognition from COD of projects keeps RATCH’s 9-month profit to reach ฿5bn.
– STEC fell 20% after two executives were culpable in wrongdoings of Khanom power plant bribery.
– SPALI showed ฿40.7bn of backlogs despite the decrease by 4% of profit in 3Q19.
– GLOBAL’s profit in 3Q19 edged slightly lower to 437.87 million baht.
– WORK’s 3Q19 profit plunged 69% to 43.82 million baht after recording a lower revenue.
– Low revenue in 3Q19 plunged CENTEL’s net profit to decline 51%.
– PTG recorded an amazing growth of profit in 3Q19 for over a 100 fold!
– BEM reported a stable net profit of ฿937m in 3Q19 after excluding one-time gain in 3Q18.
– NWR faced a net loss of 39 million baht after recording lower revenue and higher expenses.
– ACE closed its first trading day higher by 5% despite a plummet in the market.
– Stocks in Focus on November 13, 2019: BEM (Asia Wealth Securities TP ฿12.50/share) and SABINA (Maybank Kim Eng TP ฿36.00/share).