CPN Divides 30% of Shares in “Central Village” to “Mitsubishi” for Project Management

CPN Divides 30% of Shares in “Central Village” to “Mitsubishi” for Project Management.

Central Pattana Public Company Limited (CPN) has announced that Mitsubishi Estate Asia Pte. Ltd. (MEA), a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Estate Group and MEA is not the connected person with CPN, has entered into the joint venture in Central Village Project by purchasing of CPN Village Company Limited’s shares at a portion of 30% to develop, operate and manage Central Village Project. Meanwhile, CPN holds the remaining 70% of the shares.

 

คำค้น