– SET closed at 1,569.53 points, plunged 21.06 points or 1.32% with a trading value of 54.7 billion baht. The analyst stated that the plummet might due to a selloff from foreign investors after a short-selling in TFEX over 50,000 contracts around 10 billion baht last Friday. The market started to crumble after the index fell below 1,580 points, causing further selloff for the remaining of the day.
The analyst also recommended investors to wait and see how the trade deal would turn out while not recommending speculation at this moment.
– Foreign Investors and Proprietary Trading plunged SET Index by 21 points with a combine selloff of 3.4 billion baht.
– NMG announced the cancellation of the capital increase, asserted no effect to the operations.
– KTC expected revenue growth by 15% in 2020.
– Thailand’s CPI rose 0.21% in November, missed an estimation of 0.3%.
– BAM set an IPO price at ฿17.50/share to be traded on December 16.
– KUN set an IPO price at ฿1.10/share to be subscribed on 3-6 December and traded on 17 December.
– LALIN was confident in 2019 revenue to reach 4.7 billion baht as planned while having a backlog worth 800 million baht.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 2, 2019