– SET closed at 1,573.91 points, jumped 10.06 points or 0.64% with a trading value of 71.1 billion baht. The analyst stated that the global market received a positive sentiment from the news of the U.S. will not impose any tariffs on Chinese goods this Sunday while China will buy more U.S. products in 2020.
In this optimistic situation, investors are returning to invest in a riskier asset. However, the analyst suggested that investors should keep an eye on the adjustment of SET50 and SET100 as well as the gathering of the Future Forward Party next week.
– A net buy worth ฿7.1bn from Institutions hiked the index by 10 points amid trade optimism.
– A source reported that the U.S. would exempt import tariffs on Chinese goods this upcoming Sunday and rollback some tariffs in exchange for a promise from Beijing to buy its agricultural products.
– SEAFCO acquired a ฿550m project for the resilient and bored pile of Government Complex.
– PSTC issued a debenture not exceeding 500 million baht to be offered to major investors on January 6-15, 2020, for refinancing and working capital.
– CHEWA issued a 2-year debenture not exceeding 600 million baht to be offered to major investors and institutions on January 10-14, 2020 with an interest rate of 6.50%.
– NOK’s Boards approved a capital increase of 888m shares for RO to reinforce its operation.
– Boris Johnson secured the win in the British election, taking a commanding lead in Brexit divorce.
– BBL plunged 6.19% due to the worry in the investment of PT Bank Permata in Indonesia.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 13, 2019