– SET Index closed at 1,105.51 points, decreased 20.35 points or 1.81% with a trading value of 67.1 billion baht. The analyst stated the Thai stock market had a buying pressure in the morning session, but started to decline in the afternoon after the news of Thai PM calling for an emergency on Friday which raised an alarm for the possibility of declaring a curfew. Thus, led to a selloff in the afternoon session.
The analyst stated that the stock market could make a rebound in tomorrow’s session, but depend on the trading in Wall Street tonight and the announcement of new coronavirus cases tomorrow.
The support level for tomorrow’s session is 1,090 points and the resistance level is 1,130 points.
– Foreign Investors and Proprietary Trading combined a net sell of 4 billion baht to drop SET Index by 20pts.
– Trump warned Americans to be prepared that 100,000-240,000 could die from the coronavirus.
– Huawei missed 2019 target revenue, citing the U.S. sanctions caused $12bn loss to the business.
– CPF asserted that its “CFO” did not travel to ink the “Tesco Deal” in London and still in good health.
– GPI invested 250 million baht to purchase 24% stake of “True Energy”.
– JMT expected its revenue to reach 30% as target amid the coronavirus outbreak.
– TRC hit the ceiling after acquiring two new projects worth 800 million baht.
– Capital Nomura Securities expected SSF to draw only 15 billion baht of fund inflow.
– Stocks in Focus on April 1, 2020: CRC (KTB Securities TP at ฿33.00/share) and TFG (KGI Securities TP at ฿4.40/share)
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on April 1, 2020