– SET Index closed at 1,345.11 points, increased 9.02 points or 0.68% with a trading value of 78.6 billion baht. The analyst stated that SET Index closed inline with the regional markets and the ongoing European markets.
The market continued to trade on the positive sentiment over the reopening market and the potential vaccine for the virus. ECB planned a 1 trillion euro stimulus package for its members. Meanwhile, some countries started to open for travelling such as Germany was set to allow European travel in mid June.
In addition, the analyst expected tomorrow’s session to swing sideways with a support level at 1,330-1,320 points and a resistance level at 1,350-1,356 points.
– Local Institutions maintained the buying streak with another 1.6 billion baht, while Individuals made a net buy of 555 million baht.
– China vowed to act in response to foreign interference on the new Hong Kong’s legislation.
– IEA warned Covid-19 could spur a record drop in global energy investment.
– Japan budgeted a second eExtra of $1.1tn on stimulus aid to combat Covid-19 fallout.
– MCS acquired a 2,800-ton steel manufacturing work from Kajima Corporation.
– “Sathien Setthasit” sold 2.25% of CBG, still maintaining a major shareholder status at 32.12%.
– Central Bankruptcy Court accepted THAI’s filing rehabilitation plan and scheduled a hearing on 17 Aug.
– SENA postponed the opening of three condominiums to 2021 after the coronavirus outbreak plunged the demand.
– ERC granted BGRIM the LNG-shipper license.
– RATCH acquired an operation and maintenance services project of NamNgiep1 power plant worth ฿37mn.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on May 27, 2020