– SET Index closed at 1,333.22 points, decreased 4.13 points or 0.31% with a trading value of 55 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market in the morning session moved in a sideways to sideways up trends, but faced a profit taking in the afternoon as the rising of coronavirus cases and the earnings season put some weight on the market.
The analyst estimated sideways trends in tomorrow’s session with a support level at 1,330 points and a resistance level at 1,345 points.
– Local Individuals made a profit-taking amid earnings season, plunging SET Index by 4 points.
– IIG hit the ceiling on its first trading day, closed at ฿19.80/share.
– BH’s 2Q20 profit dropped 94% following a decline in hospital operating revenues.
– THCOM continued to record a profit in 2020, announcing nearly ฿500M of profit in 2Q.
– LPN posted a 13.13% decrease in 2Q profit as Covid-19 pandemic hit sales income.
– Analyst expected GPSC 2Q profit to soar 53%, giving a “BUY” recommendation with a target price at ฿80.00/share.
– PTTGC jumped 4.59% as the analyst expected a ฿1.6Bn profit in tomorrow’s earnings report.
– CWT expected a robust business in 2020, supported by the new “SakunC” EV Ferry.
– AOT’s “Nitinai” clarified King Power’s amended terms, affirming no disadvantages.
– Stocks in Focus on August 6, 2020: EA (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿59.00/share) and BCPG (KTB Securities TP at ฿21.50/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on August 6, 2020