– SET Index closed at 1,293.40 points, decreased 0.40 points or 0.03% with a trading value of 47.4 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market was fluctuating during today’s session, but able to negate the negativity to close slightly lower by 0.40 points after the European stocks and Dow Jones Futures edged higher. However, the lower crude prices put a heavyweight on the energy sector.
The analyst expected SET Index to continue moving in sideways trends in tomorrow’s session with a support level at 1,270 points and a resistance level at 1,310 points.
– Foreign Investors continued to retreat from the Thai stock market, leading the selloff team with an 812 million baht net sell.
– 9 drugmakers sign Covid-19 vaccine safety pledge, ensuring public confidence.
– SEAFCO acquired two new projects in September, totaling ฿422mn.
– WGE expected to issue 160 million shares of the IPO to expand its contractor business.
– OCEAN planned to counterclaim “JeeraThana Korsrang” in a dispute over ฿101Mn wages.
– SEC approved SK to sell its 115.35 million shares of IPO.
– LALIN announced two new projects worth 1.5 billion baht, expecting to boost its sales revenue in 2020 as planned.
– Stocks in Focus on September 9, 2020: VGI (KGI Securities TP at ฿8.30/share) and COM7 (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿49.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on September 9, 2020