– SET Index closed at 1,284.40 points, decreased 9.08 points or 0.70% with a trading value of 46 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market halted its rally after a two-day rise, but the decline in today’s session was better than the regional markets that closed around 1% lower, while Dow Jones Future also slipped prior to the opening as well.
The decline came after the Fed expected to maintain its policy rate until 2023, which was longer than the market had anticipated. Meanwhile, the political issue is still the main factor to drive or halt the market.
The analyst expected the uncertainties in political issues would continue to hold the market down, giving a support level at 1,274 points and a resistance level at 1,287 points.
– Foreign Investors plunged SET Index by 9 points with a selloff of 2.1 billion baht.
– STEC purchased GULF’s newly issued ordinary shares for a capital increase worth 1.8% or 600 million baht of the total issued ordinary share.
– Thai August industries sentiment edged higher for the fourth straight month.
– TPCH expected to commence the operation of three more power plants that could boost its total installed capacity to 109MW this year.
– PLANB invested ฿20Mn in “Talent Connect”, aiming to expand its entertainment business.
– TASCO emphasized its crude stock to feed the refinery until 1Q21.
– SABINA aimed for a 100% recovery in 4Q sales.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on September 17, 2020