– SET Index closed at 1,336.31 points, decreased 9.03 points or 0.67% with a trading value of 97.2 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock exchange of Thailand slowed down in the same movement as regional and European markets after being unable to surpass the resistance level, while the market had been responded positively in the past few days, and the market would face more pressure regarding the coronavirus outbreak in which Europe and the U.S. might need stricter measures or a shutdown to tackle the rising infection rate.
The analyst advised investors to monitor the 3Q20 earnings, giving a support level at 1,320-1,300 points and a resistance level at 1,350-1,386 points.
– Local Institutions poured 4,577 million baht, plunging SET Index by 9 points as positive sentiment from the coronavirus vaccine subsided.
– NH Hotel Group reopened 75% of its hotels during the third quarter, maintaining its cost base low and preserves nearly €500M in liquidity.
– Earnings from SINGER and JMT contributed to JMART’s highest quarterly record at 261 million baht.
– EGCO booked ฿2.2Bn of profit in 3Q, slightly lower due to foreign exchange loss of ฿805Mn.
– BGRIM showed record quarterly earnings in Q3 to defy Covid-19 effects.
– TCAP’s profit dropped 74% to ฿638Mn after booking lower share of profit in 3Q.
– Higher domestic sales drove ICHI’s 3Q profit up 69% to ฿122Mn.
– TFG’s 3Q profit jumped 80% to ฿1.06Bn due to an increase in swine-feed revenues.
– PLANB’s 3Q profit slumped 99%, hurting by a decline in revenue and TFRS16 implementation.
– SEAFCO’s 3Q profit dropped 77% to ฿23Mn as Covid-19 outbreak caused labor shortage.
– PTG’s 3Q profit nearly doubled, booking ฿509Mn amid higher consumption and lower cost.
– SET posted SP-NP signs on THAI as auditor expressed no conclusion on 3Q20 financial statement.
– MINT announced its third quarter financial results for the year 2020. Recovering from its all-time low financial performance with net losses of Baht 8.4 billion in 2Q20 amidst the COVID-19 outbreak, MINT reported a significant reduced net loss of Baht 5.6 billion in 3Q20.
– Stocks in Focus on November 12, 2020: OSP (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿50.00/share) and EGCO (KGI Securities TP at ฿354.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 12, 2020