– SET Index closed at 1,438.32 points, increased 20.37 points or 1.44% with a trading value of 82.6 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in the same direction as other regional markets that mostly closed the day in positive territory in response to the fund inflow, resulting in a rally in big-cap stocks mostly in the banking, energy and petrochemical sectors.
The analyst also expected the authorities to track down all suspected persons linked to the woman contracted Covid-19, thus, the analyst gave little concerns on the matter.
Meanwhile, the confidence returned to the market after British FDA approved Pfizer’s vaccine. The former president Barack Obama also said that he would vaccinate once available to proof the vaccine’s safety and urged people to get the vaccine.
In addition, the analyst expected SET Index to continue the hike with a support level at 1,430 points and a resistance level at 1,450 points.
– Local Institutions led Proprietary Trading and Foreign Investors in net buy, pushing SET Index higher by 20 points.
– AQUA issued a debenture worth 600 million baht with an interest rate at 5.75% and a rating of BBB-.
– “Nova Scotia” sold almost 1% of TMB, leaving the group to hold 4.9% stake in TMB.
– Stocks in Focus on December 3, 2020: JWD (KTB Securities TP at ฿11.70/share) and MAJOR (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿22.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 3, 2020