– SET Index closed at 1,449.83 points, increased 11.51 points or 0.80% with a trading value of 82.6 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market closed in the same direction with regional markets, buoyed by petrochemical stocks after OPEC+ agreed to a gradual extension of oil output by 500,000 bpd instead of prior projection of 2 million bpd.
The analyst stated that the index faced a profit-taking once reaching 1,450 points due to its fast recovery, giving a support level for next week’s session at 1,410 points and a support level at 1,455 points.
– Individuals continued to take profit in the Thai stock market with a net sell of 2.9 billion baht amid rising fund inflow that buoyed the market by 11.5 points.
– OPEC+ agreed to a gradual expansion of oil production by 500,000 bpd, starting in January 2021.
– SAMART to complete the disposal of “OTO” by Dec 9, expecting to book ฿465Mn in 4Q.
– SCC acquired an additional 70% stake in Italy’s “HTExplore”, raising shareholding stake to 100%.
– BAFS invests ฿1.7Bn in acquiring “PDI”’s solar farms, expecting the deal to complete by 1Q21.
– PDI invested ฿2.8Bn to acquire two world-class hotels, shifting focus to hospitality business.
– TRIS Rating upgraded company rating on SUPER to “BBB” with “Stable” outlook.
– BTS denied the rumor of hiking its train fare to THB158 amid delayed approval from the Thai Cabinet.
– NWR acquired a ฿4.28Bn construction contract for BKK-Korat High-Speed Rail Systems.
– Analysts came to the same conclusion that BAM, DELTA and COM7 would be added to SET50 in this upcoming adjustment, while BPP, IRPC and WHA would be deleted from the group. As for SET100, analysts expected JMART to enter the list.
– The analyst revised up SABINA’s TP to ฿25 with a “BUY” rating on better-than-expected recovery.
– Due to a rise in spending power and shopping season to boost BJC’s 4Q20 profit, the analyst gave a “BUY” recommendation with a target price at ฿43.00/share.
– Stocks in Focus on December 4, 2020: BAM (Kasikorn Securities TP at ฿25.50/share) and TOP (KGI Securities TP at ฿61.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 4, 2020