– GULF invested 2.7 billion baht to purchase 40% stake of “PTT NGD” from PTT to expand its natural gas business. The company stated that it will recognize income by year’s end, while expecting to record 500 million baht of profit in 2021. The analyst recommended “Speculative Buy” at a target price of ฿37.50/share.
– THAI postponed the submission date for its rehabilitation plans from January 2, 2021 to 2 February 2021. Chansin Treenuchagron, Acting President of THAI, stated that the extension was due to a prolonged negotiation with its debtors.
– KEX marked a new record as the highest trading value IPO on the first trading day at a value of 25,271 million baht to close at ฿51.25/share, increased 83%. The company will use the proceeds from selling IPO worth 8,400 million baht for business expansion and debt repayment as well as working capital.
– BTS purchased 12.15 million shares of YGG, representing 6.75% of issued ordinary shares to position itself as YGG’s third major shareholders. YGG’s CEO expressed his appreciation over BTS’ confidence in the company, while aiming to synergize their businesses through VGI.
– SA will kick off its 1st day trade today at IPO price of Bt5.50 per share, aiming to become a leader of real estate developers in the country with a backlog of Bt10.0bn. Meanwhile, the firm had the profit in 3Q20 at Bt197.2mn, surging over 4,327%, revenue from transfers increased, as well as penetration to develop projects both at home and abroad.