– SET Index closed at 1,547.31 points, increased 7.46 points or 0.48% with a trading value of 106 billion baht. The analyst stated that the index could not close above the resistance level at 1,550 points due to the lack of positive sentiment to support the market, while investors are watching the banking sector 4Q20 earnings closely. The statements are expected to be published within next week.
In the meantime, the U.S. stimulus plan that would strengthen the greenback would post a negative impact to the Thai stock market in the short run, however, it would reflect as a positive outlook in the long-term.
The analyst stated that the fund inflow started to slowdown after the U.S. 10-year treasury yield rose higher, resulting in more outflow from the Thai stock market.
In addition, the analyst expected SET Index to move in sideways trends with a support level at 1,540 points and a resistance level at 1,555-1,560 points.
– Local Institutions, Proprietary Trading and Foreign Investors buoyed SET Index by 7.5pts with a net buy of 1,068 million baht.
– BOT extended Covid-19 relief package for retail borrowers until June.
– SEC requested SET to consider revising trading-alert measures to protect investors interests.
– BGRIM acquired 45% stake of UV’s subsidiary to operate energy projects. The share price of UV jumped 12% to Bt3.56/share.
– SCGP closed the acquisition of “Go-Pak UK” to expand its customer base in the UK and Europe.
– ACE signed the PPA of Khlong Khlung SPP-Hybrid Plant with EGAT under 20-year FiT agreement.
– ITD fell 4.3% after “DSEZ MC” terminated the concession agreement for the project in Myanmar.
– BTS invested an additional ฿500Mn to acquire more KEX shares in big lot transactions.
– OR allocated 300Mn shares for PTT’s shareholders to subscribe at the ratio of 1:95.1997
– Japan expanded the state of emergency to 7 other prefectures to curb rising Covid-19 cases.
– PTTGC expected 10% revenue growth in 2021, targeting more M&A for investment expansions.
– Stocks in Focus on January 13, 2021: BANPU (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿12.00/share) and AEONTS (Kasikorn Securities TP at ฿244.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on January 13, 2021