– SET Index closed at 1,501.62 points, increased 3.74 points or 0.25% with a trading value of 82.7 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in both positive and negative territory in today’s session without a positive catalyst to drive the market, while the profit taking late last week caused the index to rebase. However, the analyst stated that SET Index was able to close above 1,500 point, which was a good sign.
The analyst recommended investors to monitor the Thai cabinet’s meeting tomorrow, corporate earnings in 2020 and the Fed’s meeting this week, while emphasizing that the Thai stock market is in a process of rebasing, giving a support level at 1,490-,1480 points and a resistance level at 1,510 points.
– Individuals buoyed SET Index by 3.7pts with a net buy of 1,051 million baht.
– Biden reimposed a Covid-19 ban on travelers arriving from UK, Brazil and South Africa.
– Nikkei closed at 30-year high in an anticipation of corporate earnings.
– JR signed a contract for the project purchase of a communication system for SCADA/EMS in a total value of 232,676,850.00 baht.
– AWS recommended selling and taking profit at full value or overvalued stocks, expecting SET Index to remain volatile.
– CWT expected the revenue in 2021 to grow 3%m buoyed by strong core business.
– Analysts recommended SCGP at ฿50-51 towards an excellent earnings of ฿6,000Mn in 2020.
– ICHI gained 7.76% as the analyst expected 4Q20 net profit to rise 36% YoY. Earnings growth is projected at 23% CAGR over the next three years.
– SAMTEL acquired 2 new projects, booking ฿569Mn into its revenue.
– STGT gained nearly 4% as Maybank expected 4Q earnings to beat the forecast, while recommending “BUY” at Bt50.
– CK expected 2021 revenue at ฿20Bn, eyeing for ฿200Bn worth of projects from the government sector.
– Stocks in Focus on January 25, 2021: ICHI (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿16.40/share) and KKP (KTB Securities TP at ฿65.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on January 25, 2021