– SET Index closed at 1,516.43 points, increased 19.82 points or 1.32% with a trading value of 94.2 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in line with global stock markets in response to the upcoming U.S. stimulus package that was expected to be effective in the next 2-3 weeks.
The analyst believed the increase in the Thai stock market was due to the fund inflow, seeing in an increase in SET50 such as the banking, energy and petrochemical sectors.
The analyst advised investors to monitor the earning season and the announcement of inflation rate in the U.S., China and Germany, which could benefit the banking sector in higher policy rates if the inflation rate came out higher than expected.
In addition, the analyst expected a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,500-,1505 points and a resistance level at 1,520-1,530 points.
– Foreign Investors led the buying team with 4,186 million baht, while Proprietary Trading added 1,344 million baht to drive SET Index by nearly 20 points.
– TKN denied rumors of selling shares and delisting, affirming strategies to move forward.
– SONIC expected 20% growth to its revenue this year in response to the recovery in exports.
– JWD advanced to a wine-cellar business, expecting an additional 4 million baht to its revenue per year.
– IVL soared 7.84% as Maybank expected core EBITDA to increase 27%, recommending “BUY” at Bt43.00/share.
– IRPC jumped 2.76% as the analyst expected a profit of ฿1.5Bn in 4Q20, recommending “BUY” at ฿4.50/share.
– GFPT closed flat after a slight rebound in the morning session amid RSI indicating “oversold”. Maybank recommended “Hold” at a TP of Bt13.00/share.
– ITEL signed a ฿78Mn procurement contract for IP Microwave Radio Sets with Royal Thai Army.
– AAV gained 6.3% as investors anticipated a vaccine passport. The analyst recommended “BUY” at Bt3.25/share.
– Stocks in Focus on February 8, 2021: JMART (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿31.50/share) and BBL (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿160.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on February 8, 2021