– SET Index closed at 1,522.72 points, increased 14.37 points or 0.95% with a trading value of 106 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market in today’s session moved in line with regional markets and European markets, which averaged around 0.7% and 0.7%, respectively in the anticipation of the U.S. stimulus package to become laws within upcoming days with a final figure at 1.7 trillion dollars. The relief package is expected to lift U.S. GDP to 5.2% and 5.4% in 2021 and 2022, respectively, representing an increase from prior forecast at 4.2% and 5.0%, respectively.
However, the coronavirus resurgence and political issues still weighed the market down, resulting in the plummet in banking, tourism and retail sectors.
The analyst stated that the share price of OR started to gain its ground after a high jump on the first trading session and a surge since today’s morning session.
In addition, the analyst recommended investors to keep monitoring the 4020 earnings season of listed companies in SET, giving a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,500 points and a resistance level at 1,529-1.535 points.
– Foreign Investors and Individuals combined a 3.2 billion baht of net buy to buoy SET Index by 14 points.
– PTTGC reported a significant growth in 4Q, reaching ฿6.4Bn despite Covid-19 concerns.
– SPCG signed an MOU with PEA ENCOM to jointly develop a first-phase solar farm worth 500MW in EEC.
– TOP reported a net loss of 3,301 million baht in 2020, falling from a net profit of 6,276 million baht in 2019 mainly due to a decrease in revenue for the year.
– Thailand’s 4Q GDP contracted 4.2%, beating economists’ forecast of dropping 5.4%.
– TKN dropped 2.6% after the coming of OR pushed its position off SET50 Index.
– Analysts recommended “BUY” on CWT with a target price ranging at 4.26-4.50 baht, expecting leather, power plant and SakunC businesses to improve significantly.
– DTC signed an agreement to manage its 11th resort in China, while expecting to open three more in 2021.
– AWC reported a net loss of ฿1.8Bn as Covid outbreak plunged half of its revenue.
– CPF reaffirmed packaging safety amid rising concerns over Covid-19 resurgence.
– GUNKUL signed a PPA with CJ for the combined 18MW solar rooftop projects.
– The analyst expected the OR listing to drive PTT’s price higher, while giving an “Outperform” rating with a target price of ฿48.00/share.
– SCCC gained 9.7% on strong 2020 earnings. The analyst recommended “BUY” at a target price of ฿230.00/share.
– SCGP jumped 5%. The analyst expected continued growth in 2021-2021, while giving a “BUY” recommendation with a target price of ฿52.50/share.
– IFEC to file an appeal after Central Bankruptcy Court dismissed a business rehabilitation petition.
– Stocks in Focus on February 15, 2021: TOP (Kasikorn Securities TP at ฿63.25/share) and EPG (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿11.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on February 15, 2021