– The analyst expected SET to put OR in a “cash balance” measure starting from Feb 22 unless the 4Q20 result is better than anticipated until P/E below 40x. Thus the analyst believed the funds would start buying OR once its share price fell because of a cash balance measure imposed. Expecting that after OR being included in the SET50 and MSCI indices, there would be an estimate of 5,400 million baht fund inflow.
– PTTGC’s 4Q20 performance beat expectations showing a net profit of 6.4 billion baht, bringing a full-year earnings to 200 million baht, in response to a rise in product price. Setting to sign a contract with “Samsung Engineering” to raise propylene output for the Olefins 2 modification project worth 5 billion baht. While TOA reported a rebound in 4Q20 earnings, booking a net profit of 7.2 billion baht and loss for the year 2020 decreased to 3.3 billion baht due to the impact of price and a lowering sales volume, still offering a dividend payment of ฿0.70/share.
– SPCG teamed up with “PEA Encom” to cooperate with a 500MW solar farm with energy storage system (ESS) development in the Eastern Special Development Zone (EEC), estimating an investment budget of 23 billion baht. SPCG also targeted an earnings for this year of nearly 5,000 million baht.
– GUNKUL signed a 15-year power purchase agreement (PPA) with C.J. Express Group (CJ) for the installation of solar rooftop in 500 stores of CJ nationwide with a total capacity of 18MW, expecting to book a revenue of more than 70-80 million baht this year, while targeting the full-year profit to grow by 15% YoY.
– Analysts picked PTTEP, SCC, BAM, PTT, TISCO, SPALI and NER to rejoice Thailand’s economic recovery following a better-than-expected 4Q20 GDP announcement, forecasting a bright profit and dividend payment this year.
– BTSGIF reported a loss of 2.1 billion baht and 599 million baht in 2Q20 (Oct-Dec 2020) and 9M20 (Apr-Dec 2020), respectively, plunging the company to record retained deficits of 5.5 billion baht. Therefore, there will be no dividend payment for this period. However, BBL Asset Management, as the management company of BTSGIF, still offer a dividend payment of ฿0.125 per unit which will be paid in form of capital return, payment is scheduled on 15 Mar 2021.