– According to reports, more than 200,000 individual investors who requested a physical share certificate of OR, started to receive the document on Feb 20. Analysts suggested to keep a close eye on institutions and major investors after getting on their games signaling a desire to acquire more OR’s shares, meanwhile advised individuals no need to hurry to sell the share.
– KISS rocketed 55.56% on its first trading day to ฿14.00/share with a total trading value of 8,068 million baht. The CEO of the company emphasized a plan to expand business domestically and internationally, targeting to increase overseas sales revenue to push up a revenue reach 3,000 million baht by 2024. Also, KISS expected to establish a joint venture with GRAMMY and Indonesian partner.
– The Ministry of Finance took a step back from the THAI’s capital raising, making way for others to become major shareholders insteadly. THAI will submit the rehabilitation plan to the Central Bankruptcy Court this coming March 2, 2021.
– JR reported a net profit of 88.17 million baht for the 2020 operating results, up 45.1% YoY after the revenue from sales and service spiked 51.36% YoY to 1,281.11 million baht. The Board of Director approved to pay a dividend of ฿0.06/share on May 14, 2021. The ex-dividend date is March 4, 2021.
– BTS to sign a contract for the extension of the Pink Line (Srirat Station – Muang Thong Thani route) tomorrow (Feb 23) worth 4,230 million baht, affirmed despite a delay in approval, the construction will finish on schedule.
– SET warned of investing in TQR after the share price jumped 349% since its first trading day. Analysts pointed out an uptrend for TQR’s revenue.