– OR has attracted more than hundred thousand individuals to open a stock portfolio. About 60,000 accounts have opened with Bualuang, 34,000 accounts with Kasikorn and at least 20,000 accounts with Siam Commercial. Analysts expected OR to get away with a cash balance measure again if the total trading volume below 10.5 billion baht
– PTT set provisional capital expenditure for the 5-year plan amounting to 103 billion baht, affirming a profit from oil inventory as Dubai crude oil price is expected to average at US$55-60 per barrel in 2021. TOP pointed out a recovery prospect this year as the global consumption of petroleum has been increased. Meanwhile GPSC expected GPM in 2021 to deliver a better result compared to the year 2020 in line with a 4% expansion in electricity and steam demand in Map Ta Phut and the average natural gas price was lower than last year, also anticipated a 900 million baht recognition from the synergy of GLOW.
– TMI made a turnaround in 2020 to book a net profit of 14.09 million baht, while total revenue was 447.86 million baht, an increase of 14.25% YoY. Meanwhile SABUY’s share price yesterday (Feb 23) closed 30% higher at ฿2.86/share, above the IPO price for the first time, showing a net profit of 102.06 million baht, an increase of 76.03%.
– TQM reported 2020 earnings of 701 million baht, up 38.4% YoY. Recently, the company has acquired Easy Lending Limited in preparation for penetrating personal loan business once the Bank of Thailand gives a greenlight. TQM targeted insurance premiums of 25 billion baht this year from a further investment in TQR and M&A. In addition, TQM has approved a dividend payment of ฿1.15/share with and XD on March 9, 2021.
– EA announced 2021 is the year of harvesting profit and revenue, targeting to recognize a revenue of 15 billion baht, while expecting electric vehicle segment (EV) to generate 20% of total revenue.