– SET Index closed at 1,583.89 points, increased 9.03 points or 0.57% with a trading value of 71.3 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market performed better than regional markets that moved in both negative and positive territory. The window dressing before closing 1Q21 had buoyed the market, but still with low trading value.
Without catalysts to support the market, the analyst forecast a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,570 points and a resistance level at 1,600 points.
– Foreign Investors and Local Institutions combined a net buy of 2.2 billion baht to buoy SET Index by 9 points.
– “Ever Given” is partially refloated, giving the opportunity to dislodge the vessel at high tide.
– AWS expected 1,540-1,600 moving range for SET Index this week as “Phuket SandBox” to buoy the Thai economy.
– MAJOR gained 4% to make a new high in one year as 2021 revenue is expecting to recover.
– RT expected continuous growth in 1Q as the company acquired 13 new projects to top its backlog to ฿4.2Bn.
– DBSVS recommended CPF, TU, KCE and STGT to benefit from the February exports report.
– BANPU jumped 5.65% to Bt13.10 after coal prices hit a 2-year high at 95.40 dollars.
– ACE targeted to achieve 1,000MW capacity by 2024. The analyst recommended “BUY” at ฿5.20/share.
– UAC invested 32 million baht to form 5 subsidiaries, preparing for community power plant project bidding.
– The share price of BTS, AEONTS and HUMAN spiked after unveiling the partnership in penetrating “digital lending”.
– PRM aimed for 10% income growth in 2021, budgeting 2 billion baht for investing in new vessels.
– ITD signed a 6.57 billion baht construction contract for Thai-Chins HSR Regional Connectivity.
– Stocks in Focus on March 259, 2021: SPALI (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿24.50/share) and DOHOME (Finansia Syrus Securities TP at ฿22.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on March 29, 2021
SET Index’s Movers on March 29, 2021