– SET Index closed at 1,559.23 points, decreased 0.30 points or 0.02% with a trading value of 97.5 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market edged lower in the afternoon session after the Thai cabinet gave an order to control the high steel price to protect consumers, causing stocks in the steel sector to plunge.
In the meantime, the analyst advised to keep an eye on the development of the coronavirus situation in Thailand, expecting SET Index to move sideways due to a lack of catalyst and gave a support level at 1,550 points and a resistance level at 1,570 points.
– Local Institutions made a 2,075 million baht of net sell to plunge SET Index slightly lower by 0.30pts.
– TOP invested ฿45Mn in Singapore’s “JSKEM” to enhance solvent and chemical business.
– HMPRO’s 1Q21 profit increased 7.5% as sales improved while online channels grew strongly.
– JKN to debut its JKN18 channel on May 5, 2021.
– ROJNA extended the gain by 10.5% as investors speculated on the business cooperation with EVLOMO and OR.
– AAV planned a restructure program, expecting to list “Thai AirAsia” into the stock market.
– The analyst picked SISB to invest in amid Covid-19 pandemic, recommending “BUY” with a target price of ฿14 per share.
– SCGP reported a 23% growth in 1Q21 earnings as demand in ASEAN grew along with paper selling price.
– COTTO reported 1Q21 profit for the period of 187 million baht, increased 50% YoY due to increasing in management and operation and continuously improved the production efficiency.
– AEONTS recorded net profit of 3,690 million baht, a decrease of 286 million baht or 7% YoY.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on April 27, 2021