– SET Index closed at 1,590.46 points, increased 13.67 points or 0.87% with a trading value of 89.5 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market edged higher after the new coronavirus cases dropped lower than 2,000 cases while the government sector raised more restrictions to curb Covid-19 infection in a way of asking cooperation.
Meanwhile, the analyst stated that the earnings season so far was better than expected, and if this trend continued, there could be room for an upside in the Thai stock market. However, the analyst warned that the valuation could get tighter after a series of rallies, giving a movement range in tomorrow’s session at 1,580-1,600 points.
– Local Institutions and Foreign Investors combined a 2.7 billion baht of net buy to rally SET Index to 1,590pts.
– BH reported a decline in 1Q earnings by 88% without international business.
– TEAMG signed five new projects worth 200 million baht.
– BGRIM established “B.Grimm Power LNG JV” to operate LNG sourcing and trading business.
– CPF’s “Faster Payment” scheme extends small suppliers lifeline amid new wave of COVID-19 infections.
– TQM invested over ฿270Mn to acquire 2 brokerage companies and an application management company.
– Asia Plus Securities recommended commodity and Healthcare plays as Thai vaccine situation improved.
– DCC’s earnings in 1Q grew 34% to ฿493Mn, offering interim dividend of ฿0.10 per share.
– ITD signed early works agreement for high-speed rail linking three airports worth ฿3.6Bn.
– STEC signed a contract for a ฿3.67Bn floodway construction project in Ayutthaya.
– IRPC gained 4% over projections of higher petrochem spread and a recovery in GRM.
– Stocks in Focus on April 29, 2021: PTTEP (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿160.00/share) and SCC (Trinity Securities TP at ฿522.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on April 29, 2021