– SET Index closed at 1,583.13 points, decreased 7.33 points or 0.46% with a trading value of 85.4 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market faced a profit taking after a 2-day surge to reduce unforeseen risks, especially the Covid-19 situation, before a long holiday next week.
The analyst expected fund flow to return to the U.S. market after a report of a better-than-expected 1Q21 GDP at 6.4%.
In addition, the analyst expected SET Index to move between a support level at 1,580-1,560 points and a resistance level at 1,600-1,630 points.
– Foreign Investors single-handedly plunged SET Index by 7.3 points with a net sell of 1.2 billion baht.
– The number of electric vehicles grew at a faster rate. IEA expected to reach 145 million units within 9 years.
– NER gained 35% as the analyst expected 1Q21 earnings to skyrocket 450% on higher sales.
– The analyst expected JMART to hit another quarterly high as earnings could grow over 243%. The analyst gave a target price at ฿51.00/share.
– DCC jumped 4% on New NP Record in 1Q, Analyst Recomm. “BUY” with TP of ฿3.5
– COTTO surged 23%, breaking the analyst’s target price of Bt1.76 with 31% growth in 2021 earnings estimate.
– ADVANC reported a stable net profit in 2021 at ฿6.7Bn while being on track to reach 1 million subscribers on 5G network by year’s end.
– Brokerage stocks edged higher on Friday, April 30, 2021 as investors speculated on stock prices in anticipation of forthcoming earnings announcements.
– SCN established Scan MediHerb to operate hemp and cannabis business.
– Stocks in Focus on April 30, 2021: IP (Finansia Syrus Securities TP at ฿27.00/share) and ATP30 (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿1.40/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on April 30, 2021