– SET Index closed at 1,582.67 points, decreased 3.05 points or 0.19% with a trading value of 68 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market underperformed regional markets in concerns of the Covid-19 situation in Thailand that the daily cases remained high, while hospitals announced a temporary closure of Covid-19 test due to shortage of patient beds, causing investors to withdraw from risk assets.
The analyst recommended investors to monitor the development of Covid-19 situation and the OPEC meeting next week as well as 2Q21 earnings outlook for listed companies, giving a support level for next week at 1,570 points and a resistance level at 1,600 points.
– Foreign Investors and Individuals combined a 765 million baht of selloff to plunge SET Index slightly by 3.05 points.
– The Extraordinary General Meeting of GULF‘s Shareholders approved the investment in INTUCH and ADVANC.
– BANPU extended its gain to Bt16.00 per share after the coal price (Newcastle) rose to a new high in more than 10 years.
– CPN clarified that the company is in the process of studying the additional information in the acquisition of SF.
– Capital Nomura said the plummet in the Thai stock market yesterday was due to concerns that the government will be unable to carry out the vaccine campaign as planned, thus recommending dividend plays.
– KGI maintained a Neutral rating on the Thai banking sector and KBANK remains the top pick as it has changed its income pattern to gear toward fee-based income in the capital market and digital banking.
– Stocks in Focus on June 25, 2021: CBG (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿155.50/share) and TU (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿20.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 25, 2021