– SET Index closed at 1,579.28 points, increased 0.79 points or 0.05% with a trading value of 58.2 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in a narrow range in both negative and positive territory as investors were waiting to see the resolution of the OPEC+ meeting.
Meanwhile, some securities (EPG, DOHOME, GLOBAL) edged higher in today’s session on the speculation of the strong 2Q21 outlook. Hospital and medical stocks also performing well during the Covid-19 resurgence as well.
The analyst expected SET Index to continue moving in sideways trends due to concerns over Covid-19 situation, giving a support level at 1,570 points and resistance level at 1,585-1,600 points.
– SET Index was almost flat with 876 million baht of net buy from Local Individuals.
– The Thai Prime Minister will be self isolated after an attendance at the Phuket Sandbox opening ceremony tested positive for Covid-19.
– 5 analysts have given a “BUY” rating on KBANK with the highest target price of 182 baht following the signing of a new 10-year Bancassurance Agreement with MTL for the distribution of insurance products.
– KTBST Securities maintained a “Overweight” rating on the Thailand Construction Services sector, with CH. Karnchang (CK) as the Top Pick, as the bidding envelope for Purple Line begins to sell today (July 5).
– KGI Securities (Thailand) launched 2Q21 earnings preview of three homeware and building materials retail stocks, including DOHOME, GLOBAL and HMPRO with an Outperform rating for all 3 stocks.
– BIZ provided radiation machine equipment to three government hospitals with a contract value of 335,750,000 baht.
– Thai FDA approved RBF with a license for hemp extraction to be used for foods, beverages, cosmetics, herbs, and supplementary foods.
– Stocks in Focus on July 5, 2021: GLOBAL (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿25.00/share) and EPG (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿13.50/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on July 5, 2021