– SET Index closed at 1576.60 points, decreased 14.83 points or 0.93% with a trading value of 82.4 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market closed lower as investors were worried of more stricter measures from the government due to the remaining high Covid-19 cases. Meanwhile, the market also lacked positive factors to push forward as well.
The analyst recommended investors to keep an eye on the Covid-19 situation in Thailand and look forward to the FOMC’s minutes from June, which will be released later today.
In addition, the analyst expected SET Index to continue rebasing tomorrow, giving a support level at 1,570-1,550 points and a resistance level at 1,585 points.
– Local Institutions and Foreign Investors withdrew 2.6 billion baht from the Thai stock market, causing the SET Index to fall nearly 15 points.
– MENA closed 106.67% higher or an increase of ฿1.28/share to ฿2.48/share on its first trading day, with a trading value of 7.43 billion baht.
– ILINK sold a 4.85% share in ITEL to MFC Asset Management Public Company Limited for a total of 205 million baht in order to strengthen the company’s liquidity.
– Three analysts have given a “BUY” rating on CPN with the highest target price of 60.00 baht following the acquisition of 30.36% stake in SF.
– AirAsia Group announced the acquisition of two Thailand-based businesses from Southeast Asia’s leading multi-service platform Gojek.
– The banking sector in the Thai stock market edged lower in the morning session on July 7 amid rising concerns over lower 2Q earnings.
– Finansia Syrus Securities gave a “BUY” recommendation on NER with a target price at Bt9, expecting 2Q earnings to hit a record high.
– Stocks in Focus on July 7, 2021: TU (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿22.00/share) and CHG (Capital Nomura Securities TP at ฿4.40/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on July 7, 2021