– SET Index closed at 1,537.78 points, increased 0.15 points or 0.01% with a trading value of 79.5 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in the same direction as Asian markets after pricing in some of the negative sentiment from the Covid-19 situation, while advising to monitor the possibility of extended lockdown measures. Furthermore, the Thai market still lacks positive factors to drive the market.
In addition, the analyst advised investors to continue monitoring the earnings season, while expecting SET Index to move between 1,535 – 1,545 points in tomorrow’s session.
– Proprietary Trading and Foreign Investors combined a 1.1 billion baht of net buy to buoy SET Index to close slightly higher.
– KTB expected to book 1,635 million baht from AQ Estate into its 3Q21 financial statement.
– The Finance Ministry’s Fiscal Policy Office (FPO) slashes its forecast for Thailand’s economic growth in 2021 to 1.3% as the country struggles with the chronic Covid-19 outbreak.
– After the report of 19% increase in 2Q21 earnings, analysts gave “BUY” recommendations on SCGP with a target price as high as Bt78.
– Asia Wealth Securities expected a slowdown in NOBLE‘s 2Q earnings, but the result should recover in 2H as Covid-19 situation relaxed.
– DTAC gained 11% in today’s morning session is forecast to be speculative, given the share remains a laggard, and the 2Q21 performance beat market expectations.
– NOK announced that the company will cease operations in some routes due to force majeure from 1 August 2021.
– Stocks in Focus on July 29, 2021: TEAM (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿5.10/share) and CRC (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿41.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on July 29, 2021