– SET Index closed at 1,521.92 points, decreased 15.86 points or 1.03% with a trading value of 87.7 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market closed lower on concerns to further Covid-19 measures that could be implemented to curb the spread as Thailand continued to suffer from surging infection rate, which could lead to more spending in the government’s sector and potentially impact on the Thai economy.
The analyst warned that if the measure got stricter, the Thai stock market could plunge lower than the 1,500 level, primarily giving a support level for next week at 1,500-1,520 points and a resistance level at 1,540 points.
– Foreign Investors and Proprietary Trading combined a 770 million baht of net sell to plunge Thai market by nearly 16 points.
– PTTEP offered a Bt2.00 per share of interim dividend payment and expected to record higher sales volume in 2021 as oil demand is expected to recover to pre-Covid level by the end of this year.
– The share price of TOP fell 6.38% to Bt44.00 in concerns of the cost in investing in Indonesia’s largest integrated petrochemical producer.
– TIPCO rose 7.22% as analysts rate “BUY” on great response for green chiretta products.
– Maybank Kim Eng Securities gave a “BUY” recommendation on SCC with a target price of Bt520, expecting Bt17 of dividend payment this year.
– COM7 established a subsidiary, LorThong Co., Ltd., to engage in motorcycle manufacturing and dealership business.
– ILINK and AIT in a joint venture signed a 531 million baht construction contract for 3 power stations.
– Stocks in Focus on July 30, 2021: STA (Asia Wealth Securities TP at ฿48.00/share) and BBL (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿160.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on July 30, 2021