– SET Index closed at 1,648.37 points, decreased 1.96 points or 0.12% with a trading value of 78.3 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved sideways in a rebasing position without positive catalysts.
For the domestic event, the analyst recommended to monitor the CCSA meeting that the market speculated a termination of the emergency decree. Meanwhile, the analyst advised keeping an eye on China’s imports/exports data and the ECB meeting later this week for overseas events.
In addition, the analyst expected Thai stock market to continue rebasing, giving a support level at 1,640 points and a resistance level at 1,655-1,658 points.
– Local Institutions and Foreign Investors withdrew 2.9 billion baht from the Thai stock market, resulting in a 2pts plummet in today’s session.
– Saudi Arabia’s state oil giant Saudi Aramco on Sunday announced to cut prices of crude grades sold to the Asian region by at least $1/barrel.
– Thailand’s headline consumer price index (CPI) dropped by 0.02% YoY in August.
– PTTEP established two subsidiaries; Asia Power and Transportation SG Holding Pte. Ltd. and Delta Gas Transportation SG Holding Pte. Ltd., to support future investments.
– B.Grimm Power cut its 30% stake in B.Grimm Power (Angthong) 2 Limited and B.Grimm Power (Angthong) 3 Limited to Singha Estate Public Company Limited to acquire 1,630 million baht from the investment.
– CPN won the bidding for Block A in Siam Square, which will add a lucrative revenue stream to its books.
– TRIS Rating sees the Entire Business Transfer of CPRH to MAKRO having no immediate impact on the ratings on CPALL and CPF.
– CPF acquired two seafood businesses in Poland worth 101 million baht to expand its portfolio and customer base.
– TEAMG signed the Consultancy Contract for Construction supervision of water transmission tunnel and related work (Contract SV-903) under the 9th Bangkok Water Supply Improvement Project worth 177.95 million baht.
– RT announced a new project in September 2021, with a total value of 599,100,789.00 Baht.
– Stocks in Focus on September 6, 2021: BAM (KGI Securities TP at ฿22.00/share) and SCGP (Finansia Syrus Securities TP at ฿82.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on September 6, 2021