– SET Index closed at 1,629.12 points, decreased 11.33 points or 0.69% with a trading value of 91 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market rebased in today’s session, following concerns over the new wave of coronavirus outbreak in the U.S. and Europe, and prior to the ECB meeting for policy rate and QE tapering. Moreover, investors also look ahead to the U.S. Fed meeting later this month for signs of QE tapering as well, which, if happened sooner than expected, could impact stock markets in the short-term.
The analyst expected SET Index could rebound in tomorrow’s session and believed fund flow would remain in Asian markets.
– A swift selloff by Foreign Investors and Proprietary Trading plunged SET Index by 11 points.
– TEAMG hit the ceiling with a gain over 29% after SCC acquired a 9.90% stake in the company through its subsidiary.
– The share price of LHFG rose sharply in the afternoon session with an overflow trading value and a gain in share price by 21% after taking 46% shareholding in Taiwan’s CTBC Bank.
– KBTG will step forward into the digital asset business through Kubix Digital Asset, in order to become the leader in the investment development sphere by providing digital asset-related knowledge to the Thai public.
– The share price of THCOM and INTUCH slipped amid concerns over INTUCH using capital increase method to raise stake, which could hit hard on THCOM share price, while INTUCH’s shareholder would not want any unnecessary investment and might prefer dividend payment than THCOM’s shareholding.
– Shareholders of STEC and STPI filed a complaint to SEC on their own Boards for wrongdoing on the STIT acquisition.
– Stocks in Focus on September 9, 2021: GLOBAL (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿27.00/share) and BCH (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿25.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on September 9, 2021