– Analysts have set a target price of 14 baht for KTB, with a 20% upside, based on the bank’s expected 110% earnings growth in 3Q21. As a result, the first nine months’ net profit would reach 18 billion baht. Additionally, analysts anticipate that operating performance will improve from 4Q21 due to the absence of additional reserves.
– GUNKUL invested 250 million baht to purchase 50% of THCG Group in order to operate a hemp and cannabis cultivation business for distribution, including the production and sale of hemp and cannabis-derived products. The company will begin recognizing revenue from this transaction as early as November. As such, the business is considered as a New S Curve that the company intends to collaborate with partners to establish a leadership position in the hemp-cannabis industry from upstream to downstream. By 2022, GUNKUL expects to earn between 1,500 and 2,000 million baht from the hemp business.
– EGCO announced its first investment in the United States through its subsidiary EGCO Plus, where it will acquire a 17.46% stake in Apex, a leading private utility-scale renewable energy developer. The transaction is expected to close in 4Q21. The investment is consistent with EGCO’s strategy of becoming “Cleaner, Smarter, and Stronger to Drive Sustainable Growth,” which aims to achieve carbon neutrality by 2050 in support of global low-carbon objectives.
– Since the WTI crude oil price hit a seven-year high, rising more than 11% in a month, Morningstar Research Thailand examined the one-year returns of ten funds investing in energy stocks and discovered that TMB Oil Fund generated the highest return of 121.11%, followed by KTAM Oil Fund at 119.63%, TISCO Oil Fund at 109.97%, SCB Oil Fund at 108.13%, and K Oil Fund at 107.62%.
– SCB has made an official signing ceremony with Millennium Group to establish ALPHA X for the hire purchase, leasing and refinance business operations that cover premium and luxury cars, motorcycles, yachts and riverboats as well as other related services. The services will be available to customers in 4Q21. The company plans to increase the registered capital to 300 million baht within one year.