– SET Index closed at 1,643.42 points, increased 5.87 points or 0.3% with a trading value of 71.2 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved narrowly, but closed higher due to buying pressure from the property sector after the Bank of Thailand announced a new measure to help borrowers on housing loans.
The analyst expected SET Index next week to move in sideways to sideways-up trends and will speculate on specific stocks with positive 3Q21 earnings outlook, giving a support level at 1,630 points and a resistance level at 1,660 points.
– Foreign Investors led the market in net buy of 1.9 billion baht to push SET Index higher by 5.8pts.
– Shares of Evergrande China plunged as much as 12% after news hit the market about a much anticipated deal to sell its property-management arm that has been scrapped along with the group’s property sales slumped 97%.
– PTTEP dissolved Cove Energy Mozambique Rovuma Onshore Limited.
– SABUY and Tero Entertainment Public Co. Ltd., joined forces to bring the best of media and entertainment and technology together via “TERO SABUY”, that will create advertising that is stronger and more far-reaching than ever before.
– Stocks in Focus on October 21, 2021: JMT (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿58.00/share) and BJC (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿42.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on October 21, 2021