– SET Index closed at 1,651.02 points, increased 6.42 points or 0.39% with a trading value of 76.5 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market edged higher as foreign markets were already priced in the sentiment of rising inflation and the fund inflow in the regional markets for the fifth straight day.
However, the overall outlook is still uncertain, which led investors to focus on stocks with unique positive factors, including laggard and 4Q recovery potential stocks. Strong Thai baht also helps mitigate negativity from a selloff in the energy sector.
The analyst expected SET Index to move in sideway-up trends in tomorrow’s session between 1,645-1,660 points.
– Local Institutions and Foreign Investors combined a 1.4 billion baht of net buy to buoy SET Index above 1,650pts.
– World’s largest oil consumers, including China, are planning to follow the U.S. footstep to release their oil reserves to slow down the rising oil prices.
– Surging container shipping rates globally could constrain global economic recovery especially for the smaller countries dependent on sea for imports, according to U.N. agency UNCTAD.
– Cash-strapped property developer China Evergrande Group, in a filing, said that it is selling the entire stake in film and television streaming company HengTen Network Holdings for HK$2.13 billion (approx. $273 million).
– Indorama Ventures was included in Dow Jones Sustainability Indices for the 5th straight year. The successive years of DJSI inclusion reflect IVL’s strong commitment to sustainability with globally recognized industry best-in-class practices.
– FSSIA expected the JMT and KBANK‘s deal the will potentially establish an AMC will have a negative impact on major debt-purchaser BAM.
– EGCO confirmed successful completion and closing of its acquisition of a 17.46% indirect interest in Apex Clean Energy Holdings, LLC (Apex) which was signed last month.
– Stocks in Focus on November 18, 2021: MINT (KGI Securities TP at ฿42.00/share) and DTAC (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿45.10/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 18, 2021