– TIDLOR and BANPU are expected to be added to the SET50 Index following the adjustment method for calculating the SET Index, while HANA and JMT are highly likely to be included as well. Unlike DELTA and STA, that face exclusion from the SET50. Meanwhile, TIDLOR, KEX, STARK, BPP, BLA, RCL, EPG, DCC, TTA, and SIRI are slated to join the SET100 Index on January 1, 2022. Analysts forecast that the market will remain volatile, moving between 1,580 and 1,600 points.
– Healthlead Public Company Limited or HL to kick off its first trading day in the Market of Alternative Investment (mai) today (December 3). HL is the first chain pharmacy store to be publicly traded. The company underlines its strong potential for profitability over the next three years, with .\goals to expand chain drug stores.Analysts recommend “BUY” with a target price between THB13-15.
– TRV closed its mai market debut at THB4.20 per share, an increase of more than 82%. The company anticipates the automotive industry to continue its recovery, resulting in a 10% increase in revenue next year. Additionally, the company intends to aggressively penetrate the electric vehicle market.
– MAKRO established the offering price of the ordinary shares of the company to be offered in the Public Offering at THB 43.50 per share. The subscription for such ordinary shares in the amount of 1,300 million shares will be available from 4 December 2021 to 9 December 2021 (totaling 6 days). MAKRO’s free float will exceed 15% following the conclusion of the Public Offering, as required by SET regulations. Recently, fourteen notable institutions agreed to invest in 423 million shares valued at more than THB18 billion.
– Analysts anticipate that eighteen stocks based on digital assets, such as SIRI, ANAN, SC, ORI, ASW, MJD, MAJOR, OR, and BTS, will face limited impact from the Bank of Thailand’s (BOT) opposition to the use of digital assets as payment for goods and services, while token providers, such as KBANK, SCB, XPG, and JTS, will likely face some effect.