– SET Index closed at 1,623.66 points, decreased 6.98 points or 0.43% with a trading value of 63 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved narrowly in both positive and negative territory while looking forward to the last day of the Fed’s meeting tonight that is expected for 3-4 rate hikes next year from the previous anticipated two hikes which could be a downside to the market. Meanwhile, the story of collecting tax from capital gain was raised again today, causing concerns to the market.
In addition, the analyst gave a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,610 points and a resistance level at 1,630 points.
– Foreign Investors and Local Institutions withdrew 2.1 billion baht from the Thai stock market as SET Index closed 7 points lower.
– Sinovac vaccine which is widely used falls short to protect against omicron, a study from Hong Kong University showed.
– The Bank of Japan Governor said inflation in Japan may approach the target of 2% due to rising raw material costs pressuring wholesale prices.
– Consumer price index of Britain surged to the highest in more than 10 years in November. Inflation gauge surged from 5.1% in November from 4.2% in November.
– A group of holders of offshore bonds issued by debt laden Chinese developer Kaisa Group Holdings Ltd. reportedly agreed to set aside up to $1 billion to buy bad loans from the firm’s onshore creditors
– Aimthai Benchasirikit Rimping Group Inter Holding will be Thailand’s first company to list in AIM, London Stock Exchange.
– BGRIM acquire 49.9% of KOPOS Co., Ltd., a developer of wind power projects and solar PV project with a total capacity of 95.78 megawatt in the Republic of Korea.
– GULF announced that the Supreme Court gave a final verdict with a ruling against the Ministry of Energy regarding the bidding of 5,300MW IPP projects.
– SCC has entered into a joint-venture agreement with Big Bloc Construction Limited to engage in the production and sale of lightweight concrete blocks and panels with the total capacity of approx. 2.6 million square meter in India.
– Stocks in Focus on December 15, 2021: EA (FSSIA TP at ฿112.00/share) and NEX (FSSIA TP at ฿25.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 15, 2021