– SET Index closed at 1,636.50 points, decreased 0.72 points or 0.04% with a trading value of 51.4 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market traded with a low volume as new year’s holiday is drawing near while the foreign investors were on holiday breaks amid the ongoing omicron situations.
The analyst expected the market to continue trading with low volume, giving a movement range between 1,630-1,645 points.
– Local Institutions net sold Thai shares for 1,892 million baht, plunging SET Index slightly by 0.72 points.
– The world economy is set to surpass $100 trillion for the first time in 2022 which would mark two years more than forecast earlier.
– France sees a record high of Covid-19 cases as the government expects the omicron variant to dominate the country in the upcoming days.
– Oil consumption in China is expected to keep growing through 2030 on robust chemical demand, according to a Chinese research institute.
– Thai baht has come under pressure yet again as a surge in cases of omicron variant has put the rebound of the country’s tourism sector on hold.
– DOD’s subsidiary Siam Herbal Tech is the first company in Southeast Asia to successfully extract CBD Isolate from Hemp commercially.
– Stocks in Focus on December 27, 2021: ADVANC (Capital Nomura Securities TP at ฿252.00/share) and SCB (Capital Nomura Securities TP at ฿150.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 27, 2021