– JMT Network Services (SET: JMT) expects to scoop up bad debts of financial institutions up to THB500 billion, while setting aside about THB10-15 billion for debt purchased in 2022. Currently, JMT has a portfolio of non-performing debt of THB280 billion. Analyst upgraded JMT’s target price to THB80 from THB65 as the capital base has increased following the rights offering and a joint venture with Kasikornbank (SET: KBANK), maintaining 2022 profit forecast at THB2.24 billion, up 64% year-over-year.
– Taxing securities transactions might have a severe impact on both major and alternative markets, since it would significantly reduce the market’s trading value and competitiveness, Mr. Pichai Lertsupongkit, Deputy Managing Director of Thanachart Securities, said on December 28, 2021, on “Kaohoon Jor Talad Program.”
– Autocorp Holding (SET: ACG) forecasts a strong earnings outlook in 4Q21 as a result of the country’s reopening and the lessening of the lockdown, as well as profit recognition from the “Fast Fit Center.”
– Sabuy Technology (SET: SABUY) is estimated to have a net profit of THB209 million in 2021, up 105%, and THB671 million in 2022, up 221%. Analysts reiterate their “BUY” recommendation with a new target price of THB28.
– Origin Property (SET: ORI) anticipates full-year revenue to exceed its previous estimate of THB14,000 million as sales volume surpassed THB30,000 million. Analysts recommend “BUY” with a target price of THB13.40, expecting continuing profit growth throughout 2023, while 2021 earnings are predicted at THB3,274 million.